game on...



There are days...you are on third base and ready to run home. You are aware of what is going on around you - all you are waiting for is some to yell, Run Home..
While I am not much of a baseball player, I am all for running Home.

Home can be many different things. The metaphors are endless. Sometomes it is the physical place where we will safe and can be ourselves - in our underwear, if we are so inclined. For me, the idea of home also represents being in the presence of the Holy Spirit and letting my mind wander. I need lots of wandering time. I don't worry so much about my form or doing it right, just practicing the Presence. No agenda, no expectations and no answers.

There are times, I can't wait to get home . It is a time that gives me the peace I crave and quenches my spiritual thirst. By being ready, I triple my chances of it really happening. It is a gift from God and I cherish it with everything I have. Game on, you bet. Bring it on...