Happy Mother's Day...



There is some much emotion that comes with this particular day of observance along with expectations, regrets, memories, guilt, and the what could have been. For some, it is just a day that can't pass fast enough. There are those who have lost the moms in their lives and it still stings, no matter how many years it has been. For those who never became mothers either by choice or by fate, it must be somewhat of a bittersweet or maybe just a uncomfortable day.

We woman all fall somewhere in between the A and Z of the day. Whether because we are one or had one, it is 24 hours that must be endured or enjoyed, depending on your view.

These days, my MD's are days of joy. To see my girl and her kidlets, gives me the greatest joy. Just to have them in my life makes me so happy - I need nothing else. For so many years, it was a difficult day but those same years have dulled many memories. They have become more like a dull roar compared to the screaming crazies that they have been for many years of my life. These days when it comes to these type of holiday celebration, just to have these people in my life, is gift enough.

Wherever you find yourself this Mother's Day, take sometime for yourself and be as honest as you can...then deal with it. It is what it is and if it is good, let it be very good. If it is bad, let it go. Just let it go, as best you can and keep working on it. Enjoy the day, I love you all...