June 18, 2010...









This will hold me for another year. I love Toy Story in the worst way. There is news and then there is news and this is the best I have heard in a long time. Looking forward to something is almost as good as the Real Thing...plus it makes you feel good for a long time. Mark my calendar for June 18, 2010, you know where I will be.

But before, I must attend to Real Life and this weekend was full of it. The Class of 2009 dominated my emotional and real space. It was a four day stretch of epic proportions. Three graduations and parties, celebrating what has been and what is ahead. Lots of change and the anticipation of said change.

All the proper photo documentation has been taken and documented. The other part is my favorite. The emotional side, the part that makes my heart go pitter patter, without little feet. The celebrating of all things because we are all together at one place.

Who knew that there was a holster for Tabasco sauce? for the love of all things bbq pulled pork, the smile of a child and being with friends. While we celebrate new beginnings, we also celebrate the everyday...