fan or follower...




Another branch would include Like, as on Facebook. We all have degrees of enthusiasm for most everything in our lives. What separates the men from the boys analogy is how much Like. Are you a casual observer, a fan or a follower? What determines which camp you are in and what does moving from camp to camp. look like in one's life.

Good question. I have no answer, just more questions. Not a big fan of liking anything on FB because what does it really mean? I am either trying to win Something and being a fan literally means, I pushed a single button in an internet page. There is no true love or even, like. There is no true relationship. No commitment. No anything.

Being a fan. Is that a step up? What is the relationship when you are a fan? Do you wear the fan hat or tshirt? Have you even ever met the one you fan? What does being a fan, mean?

Follower. Are fan and follower the same? I am just asking. For me, to live in the Moment is to be fully involved in where you find yourself. Could I go from fan to follower and from follower to fan? Going to do some research. Ever notice Somedays, it is all about the questions?