working...



Mom and dad don't believe me but I think working for your money is the best.Gage.

I think I believe him. This is the child that lives in a wonderful world of his own where facts aren't needed if he has even heard of a subject.

This is his first lawn mowing by himself gig. Not yet allowed to use the mower with an engine, when poppa and I found this almost brand new push mower, Gage is who we thought of first. The lady selling it bought it for exercise but said it was too hard. We, on the other hand, are having a ball.

Gage had to work for his money, really work. The idea is for him to cover some ground and big brother will come behind with the big finish. Think this is going to work out nicely. Keaton has certainly learned more about the value of a dollar and now has 3 yards to mow each week. Gage has had a hard time finding Something he could earn money at. I have been asked by Miss M and Gage, not to clean my house...except maybe for the bathrooms so they could have a chance to earn some money too. Now, I have to find something for Miss M.

Yesterday Gage says, Thanks for the five dollar bill, it is working out nicely. Not sure what that means. He may be considering trying to buy Oregon because he likes the smell or any other ordinary idea that pops in his head, For now, the mower is his way to financial well being and for me and the summer of 2011, that is good enough for us...