creature of habit...




I am a creature of habit, a student of the same. Little changes throw me off and make me realign. Not crazy about little change.

The UHaul truck in front of the neighbor's house is not a good sign. Someone/s are moving on and another is being left behind. Whether a permanent move or not, will have to wait and see. For now, it makes me sad, imagine how they feel. It is a big change for them, a little one for me.

Not to see a certain someone and their work on your favorite digi site, also brings unwanted change. I will miss her presence, it will not be the same. It is a little change for me, a big one for her.

A strange weekend, filled with things I have no control over. We always worry about the Big Changes when maybe, just maybe the little ones might give us some insight in how to handle them all. That is my prayer, and with blessings for all those who are dealing with the Big Changes...