you're welcome...




In talking to a younger, well dressed woman up at Sumpter, she shared her DIY pedicure recipe with me. Not sure how it came up but her enthusiasm was contagious and I decided to give it a try. Not one to usually try strange things except for that one time, I did try to paint a couch(a Story for another day). Duct tape on your heels, and overnight with socks on would leave me with smooth as a baby's behind, feet.

Gave myself a nice little peppermint-foot bath and with freshly cleaned and filed heels, I applied the tape, put on the socks and waited for 24 hours to pass. Must admit the Duct tape felt pretty good and I interpreted that to mean, it was working. Next morning, I ripped off the tape. This produced a few tense Moments and a bit of tape pain. When I went to feel my newly - baby butt smooth heels, the disappointment on my face was even evident to me. They were no smoother and now, they felt a bit sticky from the tape residue. I felt a bit disappointed, but realizing that I really didn't have much to lose, it was worth a try. Sometimes, you just have to go for it. If it had of worked, imagine how cool that would be. Wish I could have reported for all of you to go share this with the world but instead, you can't share this with the world - Move on, nothing to see here...