cheating...



If you say you have never cheated, I will call you a liar to your face. If have all cheated at something, sometime in our life. On purpose, we knew that we were doing was wrong and did it anyway.

There, I said it. It is out and now, we can begin to deal with cheating. It is our nature to cheat. It is not in our nature to take the high road, every time.

I have cheated at those Are You A of Do You Have, insert problem area here, in Reader's Digest. I have constantly cheated at assorted tasks in my life. As early as 5th grade, I cheated in math for the whole year. Because the prize was chocolate cake made by the math teacher. I don't remember his name but he was a large man who loved to cook and if you were the best in the class, the most wonderful chocolate cake you could ever imagine in 5th grade was your and I made sure, it would be mine. I remember being found out but it must not have been traumatic because I don't remember the details so no traumatic memory was made.

Cheating/per Wikipedia
1.An act of deception, fraud, trickery, imposture, or imposition
.

We do it all the time. We hide it all the time. Face it, admit it and learn to do better. That is best we can hope for, this side of heaven...