comments...



Read the preview of the September book club pick and then proceeded to read about 40 customer comments of those who have read the book. It confirmed my thought that I am going no further and will not finish the book. This has happened before, not a prude but Sometimes, you just have to do what you have to do.

Amazon, Apple, I have learned that reading the collective comments of others has saved me more than once. Whether toward or away from a product, comments can be a serious way to help one choose. Of course, you can't go by one review but when most of the reviewers love or hate a product and tell you why, that gives you a sense of where it fits into your scheme of things.

Total strangers. I don't know them from Adam. Don't know anything about them. Thier political leans, or emotional state. How they feel about the color red or mexican food. Some obviously are biased, those you throw out. There is always one doubting Thomas and always, always one that wouldn't like it, no matter what.

They are all telling it as they see it. How did it work, taste, feel. It is an individual call and you have to take that into account. I am thankful for those you give reviews. I have written a few but only when I love something.


Thank you to all who do reviews. From cameras, to coconut water to apps. You guys rock, all except those of you who loved Lovely Bones...