guacamole...



Part of learning to live in the Moment means you understand that there a Time for everything. You understand that sno cone shacks are not open in winter, no explanation needed. You know that school supplies are dirt cheap in August and not in February. You don't get upset about everything that fits in the Time for Everything folder but you get it.

Some people never get this. Whether they are even aware of living in the Moment or not, they always expect that with enough complaining and loud yelling, whatever they want will magically appear. I come from a long line of these kind of people, I know them well.

The lady was next to me in the produce section, by the onions, tomatoes and avocados. She was obviously in a huff and I tried using my charm to calm her down. The avocados were all light green and hard, they way they always are. I have learned that if I don't want the nasty green stuff in the plastic container, I am going to have to plan ahead. Two days is about perfect. Not knowing if she was from around here, I told they were always sold in this store, this way. She answered angrily, I know THAT but I need them today. My charm would not be of much use today. She knew how it was and expected a different outcome.

One who knows about guacamole, know about life. It has taking many years, but I finally get it. Another piece of the Big Puzzle of Life. Thank you...