outside...



Have to say I am not much of an outdoorsie person. When I get out, I love it but is takes quite a bit to make that happen.

There are things, however, that makes me deliriously happy and will even get to jump out of a moving car. Crop dusters - can't get enough of them. Now, those big outdoor farm sprinklers are my new love.

They are mammoth in size. Seem to go on forever. There is Something very romantic about misting water and a long line of sculpted, circular metal. Huge, usually in the middle of no where. Like they were dropped there by aliens. Have never seen a human moving them, or anywhere near them, for that matter.

I have taken photos of them in the dead of winter, but summer is my favorite. I can linger without suffering the elements and there is a smell of green that lingers for a while. When I first got into photography, it was all about people. Now, it is about sprinklers, crop dusters and people. There is a lesson in there Somewhere and can only imagine, that when I learn it - I will only use the power for good...