wonder and amazement...

I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.I hereby resign as CEO of Apple. Steve Jobs

As I headed for the grocery side of Costco, went through the electronics isle and where the former HP tablet had been, after being put out to pasture in seven weeks, was the newest replacement, what ever it was. As I glanced over to take a better look, this 20 ish year old man, had one in his hand, contemplating making the purchase. It was still over $400 and I couldn't help myself...

You are going to be disappointed, just get the iPad...I know, he said.

Steve Jobs was asked how much marketing and consumer research he did in anticipation of his I line. He replied, None. His greatness is not in giving us what we want but what we didn't even know was possible. I couldn't have thought up the Nano, Shuffle or iPad if I had a million years. I knew that buy albums when I just wanted songs was a Big Deal but in all my years, never saw this product coming. I have shed tears while listening to my iDevices, I am not proud to say but only because I love them so.

Reminds me of the way that God works. We think we know best when in reality, we don't have a clue. If I only had this, if only I weighed this, or drove this or lived in this. That and please protect my family from all harm is about all we've got. He is about so much more than this and we would do ourselves a bit more justice to remember that.

Last night, Twitter was all ablaze with Steve Job's announcement. It was almost like, he had already, passed away. With his gaunt appearance in June, that is easily understood. Whatever time he has left, I hope he and his, spend every precious moment together. Mr Jobs, thank you for what you have taught us. May God bless you now. may your days be rich, filled with light and love...

Off to a little R&R with my kiddoes. Going to hit the beach, and have a blast. Have a great week, Labor Day and will see you September 7! Love zalaine.