student...



I see myself as a progressive student. For one who never cared for formal education, I find myself ready, willing and able to learn. Even with my life calendar in front of me, the idea of getting another chance everyday to learn Something gives me a new appreciation for what learning can be.

Right now, I am getting my PHD in life and using Ted talks as my source of education. Not constained by the title of a certain educational environment, Ted is taking me places I could never imagine and doing it 18 minutes at a time.

I have learned more than I ever did in college. Maybe it my age and the understanding of the value of being more fluid, more open. This is an ongoing education with no end. It will end the day I do.

If you do not see yourself as a student, you will start putting yourself up on a pedestal and that, will get you nowhere or in big Trouble. We all take turns being the student and teacher in situations in Real Life but the mentality of always learning, keep your ego in check - should be in the forefront.

It is a form of gratitude. Acknowledging that one does not know it all, that everyday we get a chance to do better, because we know more. It is a submissive stance, a mindset, a way of life. Can imagine it any other way...