one on one...



I drive my family crazy, asking questions.

What is your favorite movie?
What's your favorite food on vacation?
What makes you happy?

So, this morning I thought. This time, it is your turn. The cool part is I get to ask the questions I want and the other half of my brain has to come up with an answer. Here we go...

When you hear the word hero, what comes to mind?
I think we have heroic Moments. I could probably think of those Moments in a lot of people I know but to label someone a hero, just doesn't make sense to me.

You have got a spare 10 mins, what would you do? I love praying for people I will never meet. I love, love praying for Keaton, Gage and Morgan's grandchildren. I imagine them as adults and it just puts a smile on my face. Think about their strengths and what wonderful role models they will be. One of my favorite things to do.

Dark Moment, what does it look like? The realization that comes over me every once in a while that life is fleeting and I will not get to see all I want to see. It doesn't last long, but it is reoccurring.


Someday, your family will look back at your blogging, Facebook and Twitter profiles. What do you hope they will see? I hope they will see that I wasn't afraid to ask the big questions, and would try to be as open as I can be. Don't worry much about them seeing the flaws, they don't let me get by with a thing now.

What scares you? The same thing that makes me happy - sarcasm.

Glass half full or empty? Today, half full.

Best blood pressure lowering advice - earphones blasting, music everywhere.

What question would you beg, not to be asked? The one that would make me cry.

Working inside your comfort zone, crowd or one on one? Always and forever, one on one.