don't stop believing...



News reports have a celebrity Housewives woman running off with the lead guy of the band Journey. Her husband reported her as missing, all the while - she had moved on and didn't tell him. Except for the didn't tell him part, there is a part of me that gets it.

What is the old adage, True Love never runs smooth? The older I get the more I believe that this Over The Top feeling happens to people and they can either fight it and fight it with all they have...or they can give in. Call it chemistry, fireworks or whatever, we have seen it time and time again. Like Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie, Meg Ryan and Russell Crowe - sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't but in the Moment, it is as real as real can be.

Now this couple. Apparently, they have known each other for years. He just got married in July. We will never really know what happened but suffice it to say, they have made their decision and looks like they are on the road, together.

My SIL and grandson just saw this Journey tour in SLC in July. What is not to Love? With my and DH dream job being a roadie for our band of choice, couple that with a bit of uncontrolled Love and boy, one sees how this could happen. I warned DH when we got married the only men he had to fear me running away with were the Hostess and Coke truck drivers. They would be the ones I would be most attracted to and likely to run off with. It has been almost 40 years and I am still here but I get it that in a heartbeat, that could all change in an instant. Never think it couldn't happen to you...don't stop believing...