telling...


This is not the first time I have taken his picture. He is at Flying M about as much as I am. One can not be a creature of habit here, sometimes you have to take whatever table is available. This is no place to expect your favorite spot to be waiting for you.

As a watched him, he seemed to have no prefence as to his seating. I imagine that in his Real Life, he would be the same way. He seems to move like he knows any place here, is not one that belongs to him. Would also further imagine that he loves to travel. Always moving, not expecting to settle.

I know several people that seem to go from place to place. Literally. If they are talking to you, they grab the closest chair and when they are done, move on. I imagine their lives are fluid and in turn, are a bit easier.

The areas where I am able to be fluid, are not here. Chair seating appear to be a big issue with me. I am well aware of it. Am I working on it? Had not thought about it until just now but, maybe.

We are telling all kinds of things about ourselves and can be totally unaware of it. We all have our quirks, ticks and oddities. It is ok, it is part of the human experience but I can't help but wonder if I was able to change the whole chair thing, if it wouldn't change other parts of my life and be a very good thing. Imagine, never having to imagine...