any given day...


With the readily availabilty of techonology, we are going mobile, more and more everyday. That means we travel with more things than we use to. You can tell alot about a person from the stuff they carry with them.

I told a friend the other day that I loved following a mutual friend on Pinterist because I can tell where her head was on any given day by her pins. Her boards would give you the overall theme of her life but a round of daily pins might take you in a completely different direction.

Why do we like to sleep with someone's tshirt when they are gone? We miss them and their smell makes us feel like they are right next to us. We miss the people and hence, their stuff becomes precious to us.

She was gone for a minute, but as I saw her stuff all together, it made me smile and that is the way it should be...