to be known...


The two ladies at the post office known me, pretty well now. Well, they don't know me but when they see the Hello Kitty duck tape on my packages, then, they know me. They also know Brianna and her Story.

They ask me how she is doing, we chat a bit. I explain how after the bone marrow transplant, her blood will change to the donor's type. I have told them about the paintings of butterflies she does on canvas.

They know the Hello Kitty duck tape. The instant they look at the packages because I put it on everything I send. They have gone as far as Minnesota and Missouri and as close as home.

Yesterday after a bit of small talk, the mail lady looked right at me and said, It is going to be alright. She is young and she will bounce back fine.. Not particularly though-proving words but by the time I got out to the car, I knew they were words of comfort, and not necessarily from her. It was just a feeling. I have had these kind of feelings before. Can't expalin it, don't understand it but firmly, believe it.

Hello Kitty duck tape, who knew?...