the color purple...



I think it pisses God off when you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it. Alice Walker

I think we would all be surprised at what pisses God off. I can about guarantee it won't be the things we think and suspect that what hurts him the worse, is the things we never suspected.

He has alread seen it all. With Adam and Eve, it didn't take long and after that, things pretty much went off the rail and have pretty much stayed that way. The things that make us shudder are not news to Him. There is nothing that we can do that would take him by surprise. His expectations are of the hope kind, not the expected kind. It is not about the things we do for Him or in His name. I imagine he would be all about the little things that we take little or no notice of. The ones that impress us the most, probably impress Him, the least.

Purple is one of my least favorite colors but I can guarantee you the next time I see it, Miss Alice's words will haunt me and there will be ,an instant correction course. I am going to miss alot but my hope is that I will be able to see a bit of what He sees. If I have done that, I will be the lucky one...