beyond me...


It is Catch up week for my on-line class so for those of us who were caught up, our teacher issued us a All About Me challenge. These are so hard for me to do. The whole picture of the face and the I like Diet Coke, chocolate and West Wing. This scrapping addiction of mine has taught me the value of sharing more of myself with others, especially my family but I have to make myself happy too.
I am finding I don't mind these AAM pages if they point beyond me. For me there is value if I am part of the stream that describes the River. I struggled with this layout all week and yesterday morning, it just fell together. The night before I was thinking it was time to take the naked Dove old lady picture. Somewhere I do have a naked back photo so I can add my own tattoos whenever I want - some day when you need a special treat, we will go there but for today, I wanted to use my senses and came up with this somewhat sentimental ditty.
It is pure, honest and exactly how I feel.
However our paths crossed, I hope you walk away feeling hopeful that anything is possible.
It is not about me, it is about beyond me. I would like you to see past me to Him. I would like you to see that He is real. Not about rules or religion, He is so far beyond what I could ever explain so I have to live it. I could belt out the spiritual laws and recite John 3:16 but that is not me. I am more of a pointer. Beyond me - His Way.
Beyond me, beyond you. Beyond what we do for Him, Beyond what we do in His name. All pointing at us needs to be diverted to Him. If I can make you understand that I truly believe that anything is possible, then He will take your hand and show you the Rest. That is how it should be...