other people's words...


or rather their arrangement of words. We all have equal access to the same words but it is the configuration of said words that grabs our attention. I have numerous books of quotes in the zalaine dille memorial library and every so often, I grab a pen and start circling those that just fit me to a tee. They truly reflect me and I got to say, I wish I had thought of them first....
Abundance is, in large part, an attitude...Sue Thoele.
The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been...Madeleine L Engle.
There's that "You're only as old as you feel" business which is true to a point, but you can't be Shirley Temple on the Good Ship Lollipop forever, Sooner or later, dammit, you're old... Joan Crawford
I was grown up at ten and first began to grow young at forty... Madge Kendal
At fifty, the madwoman in the attic breaks loose, stomps down the stairs and sets fire to the house. She won't be imprisoned anymore...Erica Jong
I am no longer afraid of anger. I find it to be a creative, transforming force: anger is a stage that I must go through if I am ever to get what lies beyond...Mary Medinger
Laughter is much more important than applause. Applause is almost a duty. Laughter is a reward... Carol Channing.
Sometimes I think we are all tightrope walkers suspended on a wire two thousand feet in the air and so long as we never look down we're okay but some of us lose momentum and look down for a second and are never quite the same again - we know...Dorothy Gilman.
One can only believe entirely, perhaps, in what one cannot see...Virginia Woolf
The bible writers didn't care that they were bunching together sequences some of which were historical, some preposterous and some downright manipulative. Faithful recording was not their business, faith was... Jeanette Winterson.
Couldn't have said it better myself...