what did you know...



..and when did you know it, is pretty much the way our judicial system works. Whether a defendant, victim, defense lawyer or prosecutor - an entire case can be made or can completely fall apart, if it can be proven or dis proven.

I was on my way home Saturday afternoon when I saw this lady and I gotta say, my first thoughts were none too flattering. You obviously notice she is not wearing a helmet and then think, so driving a no protection scooter and wearing a tank top and shorts, make perfect sense. You can't see it very well but Boyfriend is driving a considerably larger bike which may or may not matter.

We shot ourselves in the foot and wonder why it hurts. I'm not asking for the moon, just a bit of common sense. I ask myself the very same thing. While I wouldn't be caught dead in this girls' shoes, I have plenty of other areas in my life that should be examined.

What did you know and when did you know it...It reminds me of my favorite definition of sin. He who knows what to do and does it not, to him, it is sin..From my old KJ days. It doesn't matter if Tom, Dick and Harry are doing it, what is your deal?

We talk about communtity and being in it but when it comes to somethings, we aren't even close to being on the same page. Spent some time with a lot of different folks this weekend at a couple of grad parties and I can count on one hand the people that I would be able to community with for more than an evening. Interesting and a bit sad.

When I was a senior in college, I went and visited a college with a law degree in mind. I think I would have made a pretty good prosecuter - I think. Being a lawyer is half theory and half showmanship. It is about being able to find out what they knew and when they knew it. I love to ask questions when I know the answers and even more when I don't. As for Miss Scooter Babe, I just want to tell her mom and have her get in Really Big Trouble, might even save her life...