multi task...



Karen Russell has a gorgeous scrap room. It is stunningly beautiful but she loses me with the need to have a desk treadmill.

I am all for multi tasking or in English for DH - doing more than one thing at a time. It comes naturally for me. Maybe it is because I am a woman. We seem to have some kind of second nature for a few things and this one is our specialty. Even though I know this, I also know as with most things, there is a downside.

There is a reason that lawmakers are looking at no cell phones or texting while driving. Just like the little girl who hit us a few weeks ago. She came out of her car, texting away. You will never convince me that she wasn't texting when she hit us. As good as we girls are, even we can't text, apply makeup, dial a phone or eat yogurt AND drive. Obviously we don't believe it and hence, laws must be made.

The trick is to know when to and when not to. If we could master just that knowing and put it to use in every area of our lives, we would be on Easy Street. A recipe for perfect results every time. Imagine that.

But, that isn't going to happen and the sooner we realize that, the better. Multi task all you want - go ahead but learn when to hold em and when to fold em. Hold your head up high, if they laugh - sounds like a personal problem to me...