happy...



Besides learning this weekend that there is Rock Band for the iPad, I also discovered Lightscribe from my fabulous friend, Miss A.

Have been pulling my hair out for ways to label CD/DVD for years and with less than $50 and a DH who now feels like a genius because the install went so smooth, I can do it better than I ever imagined. Overnight, my life was changed and I couldn't be happier.

Maybe I could... I was beaming Saturday night as my girl had her fist ballet recital. All that pink and her, the show must go on attitude made for a pretty happy time. As I sat in the auditorium with all the boys, I have thought about this day for a long time. The boys brought their iPods and sitting there watching all these boys watch their girl, make me pretty happy. When the boys gave her flowers after her performance, my happy meter was a bit off the charts.

Happy isn't everything but it is a wonderful short term feeling. It certainly comes with the little things of life, A bouquet of tine roses, boys rolling their eyes as they count down the dances and grown men at their first ballet recital ever. Some days, it just doesn't take much...