Sandy Bullock...


Comedian George Lopez has declared himself "a proud uncle" now that the cat’s out of the bag on his pal Sandra Bullock's secret adoption.

"I am a proud uncle and [my wife] Ann is a proud aunt," Lopez told PEOPLE before hitting the links at his third annual Celebrity Golf Classic Monday morning, thrilled his close friend and the producer of his former sitcom is now a mom to Louis Bardo Bullock. "Sandra is a loving, giving person, and Louis could not be in a better home and she could not be happier."
People Magazine.

I never liked Jesse James and quite frankly, I thought he was no good enough for Sandy Bullock. DH has followed Jesse and his motorcycle ways for a long time and he has always, always truck a bad chord with me. Call it woman's intuition and no one was happier than me to see her so happy at the Academy Awards and other events when her love was him was true and pure. I started to believe that I was way off base. Has happened before, and will happen again.

When the news came out, like the rest of the world - was stunned. How could he do that to her after she has declared him a saint, every change she could. If this could be done to her, I don't have a chance. What idiot would let all that love just slip away? Spouses cheat all the time. Is it the thrill of the hunt? Do they really think they aren't going to get caught? Especially those in the media, That is the only place where everyday Joe has a leg up on Jesse James, no one is going to come forward in my neighborhood to talk about cheating and if they did, no one, absolutely no one - would care.

The first thing I thought last week when the news broke about Sandy's baby was, it's is over for Jesse James, My mommy sense told me he has nothing to leverage with. No man bargaining chips trump baby chips. Little Louis is a full house to Jesse's pair of two. A woman who can put all her love and work out her pain by caring for a child who does nothing but love - every man on the planet would be in the same screwed boat. Game over.

I am so happy for her. I imagine George and his wife will make great uncle and aunt for this boy. I also imagine that Jesse James might as well fold this set of cards and move on. She has a new man in her life and with her maternal instincts in full blown mode, he doesn't stand a chance. She is filling the hole in her love heart with one that is as old as time and impossible to fight. Congrats Sandy and Louis, may you have a long and happy life together!