tomorrow...



We all have days, weeks, seasons of life when it seem like we can't take much more. The truth is we can take more than we think but we want to keep the bad stuff in life, to a minimum.

When I think back to my late thirties, I remember thinking and truly believing, I won't survive this. I had a female surgery and because it was more extensive than what the doctors expected, when I woke up they proceeded to tell me I would be having gallbladder surgery in less than year. They were right, the pain became unbearable and another surgery with a long, long recovery time would be mine.

When you are in the middle of a hurricane, the scenery is pretty scary. You can only see a few feet in front of you and the world you have always known, is nowhere to be found. Dark and alone, you try to tell yourself, it is going to be ok.

Somehow you make it through the dust and debris to the light of a new day. It is always available for the asking. Remember Annie?

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh!

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!


I dare you to get that song out of your head...You're welcome!