view from the top...



When I am in the Moment and I realize it is all about perspective, while it feels like 3 steps backwards and 2 forward - it's really the opposite but it will be a lesson that will have to be learned, again and again.

Got the idea to shoot toward the sky yesterday and my girl was a most willing participant...for a Moment. It gives me a view of another side of her. With the sky and the sun in the backgroud, it gives me a different look at a very familiar, wonderful little face. What if I took my Big Girl view of life and put it in this perspective? Would it change my life?

After taking this shot, I chose to shoot close to the ground for the rest of the picnic. From the ground up where baby Grace who just turned one sees to a step up to the preschooler's perspective a few inches higher. It was a wonderful experience to look around and see what I am missing when always looking from my Big Girl vantage point. It's kinda fun from down here, the world looks bigger and not so scary. If you are looking for me and can't find me, look down...