inside the actors studio...
Inside the Actors Studio: imagine James Lipton asking you his 10 questions and how you would answer,
1. What is your favorite word? breathe
2. What is your least favorite word? deserve
3. What turns you on? what brings me to tears
4. What turns you off? sci fi
5. What sound do you love? the lawn mower.
6. What sound do you hate? backhoe
7. What is your favorite curse word? everyone else's least favorite
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? U2's back up singer
9. What profession would you not like to do? anything to do with mountain climbing
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?Well done, good and faithful servant.
No matter who we are, I believe there is a little bit of actor in each of us and i say this, because we are all so full of drama. It may not look like Tom Hanks or Julia Roberts. You may not like being up in front of an audience but some of the time, we all live out the drama we have chosen or that has chosen us, and we put our heart and soul into it. It's not about memorizing a script or having your own dressing trailor but rather what happens when we are on. When we are living it or when the drama is living us. Like it or not, all the world is a stage and we perform on it every single day...
Posted by email@example.com at Monday, November 08, 2010