new direction...



I am going a new direction for Christmas this year. No more worrying about blurring the line between Santa and Jesus, I know what I know and what I know is this...Don't sweat the small Christmas stuff. I can't save the world so I am going to get out of that business. My new focus is gratitude365. No matter the day, whether plain or fancy, I am going to be all about the gratitude.

There is a Dec Daily that alot of the scrapbookers do. The 25 days before Christmas, you take a photo or document a craft and make a nice little book to remember the holidays. I have never done one for a variety of reason but this year, thinking I will. It will be a bit different, as I want to document the gratitude of the 25 days of Christmas. Something I see or remember that reminds me of what a wonderful life I have been given. No more whining about retail, or crazy people. It is Time to move on. To enjoy the holidays with as little thoughts of the have-to-do's and all that goes with it.

Would love to go to a cookie exchange or a my favorite things party. Take the kids out when it is snowing or just to feel the hustle and bustle that the holiday brings. I give up! When the commercials start, I am hooked and want to start decking the halls.

So come ahead Christmas! Jump in front of Halloween and Thanksgiving. Shove school supplies to the side. Put a Santa hat on every product we buy. Play the carols, sing the songs and bring on the smells. Good tiding of comfort and joy, the more the merrier. Don't forget to tell us about your aggressive layaway programs and by all means, fight for my shopping dollar. It is part of it, it is just the way we do business. I am prepared and ready to go. NO FEAR....