ageless...



As I was on my way to pick up Miss M from school, fabulous music in the background and a prayer in my heart - I started thinking about all the prayers God has heard. Imaging the heartfelt prayers that were raised at Auschwitz. Prayers from mothers, searching for their babies. The world wars had their own prayers. For all, prayers of the safety for others and themselves. Prayers for a way out, a way around - not through. Think of all the different times of distress and the prayers that have been asked and answered. Mind boggling, at best.

It didn't take look for my prayers to turn to praise. For what I have, for what I have seen - even the ability to pray. For you, for me - we share this life together. Our bits and pieces with each other. I found myself praising for the sake of who He is and that was enough for me. Might sound strange but it was a glorious time and in the end, my prayer was answered in a way I never imagined. Today was a good day not because of a fabulous outcome but because I was once again reminded whose I am. That and Miss M and M decided independently that it was Pigtail Day. Thank you Jesus...