OMG...



We can all relate to this face... those Moments, we can't take back. Like erasing the memory card in your camera. Sending that email without thinking it through. Finding that smell in the car... groceries that never made it in the house.

We all have them. Those darn it, Times, where if we could just have had that 7 second delay like TV people do, we could make it all right but it doesn't work that way. Sometimes, there is nothing you can do but learn to live with it.

Yesterday was one of those days for me. Miss M's face is perfect because what I didn't know until I got home was that my camera was on the wrong aperture for the whole day. I had forgotten to change it after Miss M's Valentine shoot. didn't check and shoot happily away, never crossing my mind that there was an issue. Should have know it was that kind of day because when I woke up this morning, checked the weather outside and realized we hadn't locked the front door, all three locks were wide open. Slept like a baby, think we were all safe and sound.

This is my face today but like most of life, I have to let it go. Laugh it off, and try again tomorrow. Another day, another shot at a OMG Moment. Like water off a duck's back, that is just how it is Sometimes...