which is better, 1 or 2?...


I had my eyes tested yesterday and it is always a thrill to go to the eye doctor. I am NOT kidding! He never sticks you with needles, never tells you to lose weight or exercise more and you don't have to stop at the pharmacy on the way home. Dr D is the perfect doctor.
However I do feel the need to Pass the Test when I go. I want to get an A. It is so silly, I know but I think of ways to make my vision better than it actually is. The whole point of Which is better, 1 or 2? is to make me see my world better. Trying to see what I can not see would defeat the whole purpose - what am I thinking? but nonetheless, I find myself really wanting to read the line below the one I can actually see.
What is so strange is that I am so not like that in Real Life. I could stinking care less, or am I? I sometimes think the world is better than I think but my rose-colored glasses make it seem darker. I really want to see clear - I want to see what I need to see as it needs to be seen by me, if that makes any sense.
Dr D said my eyes have shifted a bit since my last visit, not much. I will be going in shortly to get new glasses but the view won't be any better unless I shift the thinking inside my head. I'm not going to worry about what I can't see, I am going to focus on the vision I do have... Wish I could see Dr D for all those others things. Which is better, 1 or 2? seems like a much kinder way to treat a patient...