be(lie)ve...



It dawned on me this week that the word, "lie" is in the middle of believe. I don't know why this struck me as somewhat odd. It still has me somewhat confused but I can't get away from thinking it must mean Something. Or not.

The thing I keep coming back too is that if you believe in Something, there is a Lie that is going to try to fight you. Is that possible? If you think about it, until you are interested in believing Something, there would be no reason for a Lie to care. It would be a waste of it's time.

I don't know - maybe I am stretching too far. The old adage, If you don't for something - you will fall for anything is a pretty accurate condition of human nature. We each fight our demons. Food, money and a whole lot more. It always goes back to value and as a culture, we seems to have new issues everyday.

I will not look at believe without seeing the lie within it and that may very well be all I am suppose to do. If I care enough to believe, I better keep my eyes open...