Plan B...



DD and I were discussing a life lesson the other day and she started talking about making sure she had a plan B in place. I could not have been prouder. She truly is her mother's daughter.

Plan B - usually perceived as less than perfect. I can remember being a new believer and being told that God had a wonderful plan for my life and as long as I chose this plan which was never explained fully as to how to recognize it - I would pretty much lead a idyllic life. My perception was everything would go pretty smooth unless I did not make the right choice and had to accept Plan B. I was terrified of choosing Plan B. Then I remember...

Plan B - That was where I had come from. I never thought any of these would be mine to claim:

Get married
Have a child
Believe in God.

I had already lived a whole life in Plan B and it had gone pretty well. It took a while to shake this theology. Jesus has a plan for each of us. He loves us, and no matter which Plan He has for me - I am good with it. I figure if I walk with Him, take His Hand and hold on, that is a good enough plan for me...