hesitant...



It is one of our emotions that we are usually unsure of. I think of it as a warning that goes off in our ear whether it involves friend or foe. Sometimes we are not given a second chance to react - now or never. To do good or to obey the still, small voice that we all hear, from time to time - we hold back and sometimes travel down the river of No Return. Sometimes, if it has to do with a purchase, we have no wiggle room. Either a 3-day remorseful purchase return or 14 days to see if it is a good fit.

I think we can develop and refine the hesitant factor, to our advantage. Nothing is 100% sure but we can learn over time that when we hesitate, it is for the right reasons. I hope so. Being who I am, I don't hesitate much but when I do...I am aware that I need to be paying attention. That may be the best I can ever hope for...