Bring the rain...



If you have ever had the experience of being pregnant and carrying a child, you already know alot about Audrey Caroline. You know exactly what her mommy is talking about - the movement, the hiccups. Where your shared experience with Angie stops, is a place no woman could possibly imagine, until you have been there.

Angie has been sharing Audrey's story and her family's struggles as they await the arrival of their daughter and sister. Take some time to read Audrey's story as Angie chronicles the journey she, Todd and the girls have been living.

Her Carry You entry has been with me all weekend. Recently having had my own funeral home experience, I know of the part of which she speaks but to make arrangements for a baby that is kicking inside of you is overwhelmingly, more than I could handle. Tears streamed down my face as I read down her post and when I was finished, I just sat here, stunned.

I am going to a baby shower later this afternoon. I will be taking Angie and Audrey with me. They are never far from my mind. Just like Jesus is never far from Angie's mind. Audrey's birthday will be April 14, her mommy is scheduled for a c-section. I will wait, heavy with prayers for a safe delivery for Audrey and fast recovery for Angie.

Angie was right. God could see fit to go against all the doctor's opinions. It is so possible but she will accept that Audrey has a new home waiting for her. As I enter the happy halls of Mr E's baby shower today, I also carry Miss A and her family. None of know what lies ahead even if we have been given a life's heads up. Do yourself a favor and read Audrey's Story, Bring the rain...