the green, green grass of home...



We have all heard it all our lives, our perception is that the grass appears to be always greener on the other side.

These days, most of us are finding ourselves stretched to the limit. Financially, we are making different choices, literally changing the way we do life on a daily basis. Do we fill our cars with gas or buy groceries for the week? Where to make cuts and what can we do without. It is times like this that it is easy to think that the other guy has it better than we do.

I have never been one to keep up with the Jones. I might have coveted the Jones loving family life but I have lived long enough to know that the life I have is the life I was meant to have. If one is always looking at someone else's green pastures, they miss their own. The green, green grass of home is where we will flourish. It is what is ours, good and bad.

Sometimes. that other grass may appear to be greener but you may not be able to see why and maybe if you did, it wouldn't look so appealing. So, my suggestion for me and you is to enjoy your own grass. Be content in it and honor what you have been given. Let your bad self be allowed to flourish...