Downtown.





Sometimes all a person needs is a little walking around time to clear their head. It was Keaton's request that we head for the Big City and walk around. We had a wonderful time. Much to see - lots and lots of energy. People strolling, business people working and we were just talking it all in.

The downtown hot dog vendors were gone. I missed that memo. There used to be no less than a 1/2 dozen of them making the best hot dogs in the world. No one seemed disappointed to eat at PF Chang's so our great day continued on. We dropped off mommy, Gage and Miss M and took Keaton to see Prince Casptian at the movies. We returned home to have the dinner that the Birthday Boy requested, complete with a yummy, if I must say so myself, Peanut Butter Cup chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and PB frosting. He also had a friend over for a sleep-over. Today, we are taking 5 kids to see the new Veggie Tale movie. We know how to throw a party and sometimes, they flow into the next day.

So, I am off for Day 2. This is the part of summer that I love the most. Carefree days, so childlike and fun. Just have to throw my hair in pigtails and off we go...