wedding season...


Welcome to StillMotion - the Demo from Patrick Moreau on Vimeo.

It is more likely than not that you have been invited to or been a part of a wedding this summer. We have one later in August that we are so looking forward to. An evening reception in a gorgeous location. Our bride and groom are perfectly matched and are going to throw a great party.

Speaking of great, Still Motion are the cream of the crop when it comes to wedding videos. They really are more like happy productions of the first of fabulous times in one's life. If you are not personally involved in a wedding this year, find one to observe. We humans are at our best when we celebrate and there is no greater celebration than a wedding. Whenever I attend one it takes me back to my own wedding and my favorite wedding of all, my girl's. Boy, we had a great time.

If I could do it all over again, it would be a bit different. There would have to be a surprise dance that would rock the house and Still Motion would be there to get it all. If not me, thank goodness that these couples will have a lifetime of memories to remember.