living in a different world and I am a different girl...



A lot of well deserved silliness at McDee's yesterday. A perfect way to start an historic week. Gage is in his rock star phase. From his haircut which he told the girl cutting his hair last week, he was growing it to look like a rock star to every other aspect of his life, the theme is always the same. He is playing it close to the hip and is very serious about his choice.

Keaton has changed his major in the last few week from anthropologist to comedian. From my perspective, it is a wise choice. Anthropologists are highly overrated and a good comic is heaven-sent. Miss M is sticking with being a ballerina. I imagine her she add nurse, horse woman and mommy, as most little girls do at some point in the little girl careers.

I love at these three and realize that this week belongs to them. They will never know a world without YouTube iPods. text messaging. bff, Wii, DVR, or a black president. To this generation, not only will they have access to the Beatles, MC Hammer and Beyonce but to the future and those who publish their own music and authors, their own books.

Before we start standing under red or blue banners or signing up for our personal causes, we need to see that first, we are all God's children. We may not agree that this isn't the end of the world but that is coming soon enough, no matter who is sitting in the Oval Office.

We sometimes lose focus on who we are and what we are doing here. It is the human way to go off on tangents - we have been doing it forever but the real reason we are here is a real short list and I gotta tell you, I know some that do it better with very little that those to whom, much has been given.

These little people have taught me so much and I can't wait to see what comes next. I look forward to tomorrow. I can't wait to hear what they think and what it looks like to them. Their thoughts and opinions carry alot of weight with me. I find these guys to be wise beyond most grown up people years. Their life filters have not been plugged up with the goop of life. It is all straightforward with them... as it should be from all of us.