explain...



For a month of so, I have been wrestling with a spiritual thing, I don't know how to describe it but I know what the symptoms were. I couldn't get off my mind - it keep coming back again and again. I also know it wasn't something that I questioned or had an issue with, it was about somebody else. I shared my dilemma with a friend and our conversation led to much more thought. Not in a way you might expect, it was really a negative that lead to a positive. Not trying to be mysterious but it was like a nagging puzzle and I was looking everywhere to solve it so it would get out of my head.

I had another unexpected conversation where this subject came up - the other person had no idea of what I had been struggling with - and said, You can't explain it, it must be experienced. It was the last piece of a what seemed a very big Puzzle and after that day, it got out of my head and has never come back.

Was it all in my head? Sure it could be but I highly doubt it. The process of going through this was agonizing at times and thrilling at others. It came down to, how do you explain the Love of God to someone and the answer is you can't. It is something that has to be experienced. Like childbirth or having a son. One I have experienced, the other, I have not. I could study everything I could get my hands on what it is like to have a son but I still wouldn't understand fully. The same with God's Love, as much as I would love to fully explain it - I can not. Now or Ever.

I am amazed at the way God works in our lives. How do you take a 20 something atheist and get inside her head and then her heart? I can't explain it but I sure have experienced it...

PS He's her son and what a joy it is watching them together -http://www.mycharmingkids.net.

PS2 Stellan EKG went so well this morning, he was discharged and he and MckMama fly home tomorrow :)