why I carry a camera everywhere...



I had the kids help me tonight, try to find the perfect purse. Gage is the best. He understands it has to be black, have a long single strap and has to be big enough to fit my camera and bag. We were not successful but not for the lack of trying. There are good reasons not to leave home without a camera - Photojojo had the time last week to list 12 reasons why.

1. Mark your parking space (if you have spent one minute looking for your car)
2. Use it instead of a printer (take a picture of your computer screen - save ink)
3. Remember details (spray paint for coffee table)
4. Mark your property (take a photo of your address and phone number in case it gets lost)
5. Shopping lists (take photo of recipe for ingredients lists)
6. Retrace your steps (before taking something apart, take pictures to put it back together)
7. Collect evidence (fender bender)
8. Use it as a mirror (check your teeth for spinach)
9. Make a wishlist (book, gift idea or CD)
10. Use it as a flashlight (use flash to find keys that fell on the floor)
11. Remember places you want to go (restaurants or the new shabby chic furniture store)
12. Record phone numbers (snap that phone number so you can call on that house when you get home)

Lots of good ideas. Don't think I will carry and lose another grocery list ever again and as for finding my car in the Walmart parking lot, I think I have found my new parking buddy...