create...






For me, creativity comes in waves. Not unlike waves of nausea during flu season. Something will click and I will not be able to turn my mind off. I did the photo treatment of Miss M on Picnik. It is a free site with the ability to upgrade for some cool effects and a easy way to fix and edit your photos.

Another site that makes all this digital scrap booking site so creative is Fotofusion.com. You can play for free but not print (they put their watermark on the photos). If you like collages, this program is fantastic. You can crop, enlarge and fix most anything in this program. Automatic drop shadows and if you don't like the look of the collage, just hit the Auto Collage button and it will rearrange all the pictures in totally new configuration, Just plain cool.

I have told you about Photofunia.com - just love them and they keep adding more and more templates, The new one today was the Gallery with room for 5 photos. I see a lot of potential with this one.

If you are needing some digital freebies, Ikea Goddess.com makes the round of free goodies most days. Lots of styles - something for everybody.

And the typewriter from Holliewood's Queen Bee kit(Oscraps.com)After the yellow layout, it is showing signs of being a book. There are already 2 layouts with more coming - I can feel it.

Today, the inspiration was flying off the shelf. The layouts and photo editing ideas just kept coming and coming. I expect that will not be the case tomorrow so I enjoy it while I can knowing that one can't live on the mountain - top every day. I wouldn't want to even if I could. How would you ever learn to love living in the valley...