buy one...



get two free... Really? I am no brain surgeon but this doesn't sound right and as we all know, if it doesn't make sense, it isn't true but,

This is a real ad for a men's clothes store. Do I really think I am going to get 2 items of clothing for free, just by paying for 1. Which begs the next logical thought, how MUCH does that 1 thing cost? Maybe they are the dumbest retailers in the world, maybe they will be going out of business after this current promotion - now that, makes sense.

Pioneer Woman's current contest is on her cooking tab and it is a very nice Cuisinart food processor. I am the 28,062 person to leave my comment and I must say, I am feeling pretty good about my chances. Here is something that makes sense, someone has to win and it might as well be me. I feel much better about myself believing I may win a food processor than if I believed that buying 1, getting 2 free was a good deal. As the TV commercial says, Common sense isn't very common. Amen brother and at the end of the day, believe what you will - and remember you will be making choices based on those beliefs. Rarely do you get something for nothing, watch your back and be real. In the long run, the Road is littered with many distraction, pick carefully...