Jones Soda Co...



Last week I submitted a few photos to the Jones Soda gallery. A couple of Miss H and one of Miss M. Received a email last night that the staff picked Miss M's fall photo to be passed to judges for publication. How fun is that? My girl could be on Jones Soda bottles across the country.

Being out there in public is a scary place. There is a reason you have to ok people on Facebook to be your friend. I have been approached by two strangers and have denied them both. Would rather hurt feelings than be sorry. No brainer for me.

They say to put a watermark on all your photos that you post on the internet. Last year there was a woman who had stolen several people's photos off their blogs and put them on her own. They all confronted her and she FINALLY took them down, no consequences other than shame and that was lost on her.

I picked that photo on purpose, there will be plenty of time for her to meet her public face to face when she gets a bit older. I did submit Gage's picture to the Costco contest and it is a face shot but he is laughing as he throws his head back and his eyes are closed. It could be any blond, gorgeous boy!

I will be ordering my yearly Christmas case of Jones Soda with the kid's picture on them soon. Thinking about the bright blue this year and I always have their faces but it is only for us. When they grow up, they will each have memories of being our rock stars and that should be enough for anyone. To know you are loved enough to have your face put on a bottle of pop. Now that is love...