where the streets have no name...



So it's about 945PM last night and I check into Twitter to see what is happening and what do my wandering eyes catch but U2 about to go live in concert on YouTube at the Rose Bowl. There would be no early nighty night for me.

Starting at 10PM and going on for over 2 hours, it was the most spiritual Moment of the week. There is Something about them that goes where no music dares to and when they started belting out, Amazing Grace - I lost it.

Think of it. Where The Streets Have No Name - sounds like heaven to me.
Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, is the anthem of my life.

I don't care how much you love Jesus, or trust Him or believe in Him - this side of heaven, we are not complete. It will not make sense, we will not find what we are looking for. The answers jsut won't come no matter how hard we try. No time to lay it all out and try to make sense of us to satisfy our need to know and that is ok. Maybe better than ok. Don't waste time trying to solve the unsolvable.

Still haven't found what I'm looking for... and I think when I do, the streets will have no name...