Somewhere...



between A Bird in the Hand is worth more than two in the Bush and Easy come, Easy go... is where most of life is lived out,

Inbetween having your internal security system in hyperdrive to mostly comatose is where you want to shoot for. A nice balance, living time for the crazies and the unexpected.

I remember thinking and feeling, I couldn't wait to grow up. In my defense, I had good reason to imagine life could only get better. I didn't give one iota of thought to gaining weight or getting wrinkles. Mainly it was about getting a fast car and well, driving fast - with the music turned up loud. How could I ever have imagined an IPod or the internet. Now that, would have been seriously cool to know back then.

Our lives, ying and yang. We do tend to favor one camp over another. There are times when safety and security are the guardians of our life cruise and other times, when we throw caution to the wind. Neither is good or bad or better than the other. It is jsut the way we roll depending on our life experience but however you roll, it is always good to push yourself outside of your comfort zone and see how the other halof lives. Try it, you'll like it...