earthquakes...



Is it just me or have you noticed that every few days or so, there is a 5.0 or better earthquake somewhere. This afternoon, it was a 7.7 in Indonesia. A few days ago, it was on the Mexico/California border.

Obviously, Haiti is still in the news and there seems to be some kind of Haiti relief project still making the rounds on the Internet. but life goes on, Dancing With The Stars and American Idol still rule the airwaves and trying to buy a IPad is going to take some patience.

It is not in my nature to predict doom and gloom but I find this underlining weather phenomena to be up close and personal. The Mexicali one is the first in the US and that may be why we have not thought too much about the string of events but ignoring it doesn't make it go away.

Maybe because I am always aware that there is more going on than what I see. Realizing that we live a one dimensional state in a multi dimensional world. Some of us are tuned into different paths. I wish everything was warm & cozy. That is where I am the most comfortable but I also know, that is not Real Life.

Today I remarked to a friend who has recently moved back to California, that when the Big One hits there, she will have to run back to Idaho and enjoy the beach front property that will finally be ours. Never thought it would happen in my lifetime but it is starting to look like a distinct possibility...