got your back...


Had to stop at Albertson's for stamps so was basically, focused. I didn't see Jesus coming right at me. I didn't see her until after, then I remembered everything about her. Have had these Moments before, both when I was paying attention and when I wasn't.

I can tell you she was a little graying brunette woman, with soft circles. I can also tell you she had a light sweater or and had three bags of groceries in her cart. Shortish, nothing particularly memorable about her. Someone you wouldn't give a second glance too - like me,

I can also tell you she was fabulously old school. The days when there were ladies and broads and both camps were happy. She is not afraid of the now, Watch out for number 1 culture because Some things are more important. She cook her food but enjoys a nice dinner out. Not interested in what one else is doing but being a good person is important to her. She definitely belongs in the lady category but with all due respect, there was some great broad in her.

It all happened in a flash but it seemed like a minute. The detail is so vivid, and in that Moment, I knew. It was a small thing. Most people wouldn't have bothered. Wait till she finds out! Can't wait to tell Herbert...

I know it is in the little things. That is where we get bogged down and that is where we are lifted up. The mountain top experiences come and go but the everyday is where we spend 90% of our time. No matter who we are, there is room for improvement. Always.

I didn't see her until she was directly in front of me, when she cupped her hand and whispered in my ear - Honey, your zipper is upzipped... and she kept on going. What a way to start a day. May yours be just as fabulous...