at the end of the day...


When all the drama of the day has hopefully, been moved to a Another Place and Time, what is Real, seems to be easier to spot.

With the what if's and thanks for dodging another bullet, the Realness of life comes and everything looks a little less harsh with the light of day, behind you.

We each have different ways of unwinding and processing any given day's events. Most days, I make the transistion at a pretty quick pace but not always. Some days, I don't get there at all. Those are the sleepless nights orwhere sleep is not to be had except in few minute increments. I understand it intellectually but emotionally, I am stuck at a two year old level.

When perspective starts to make it's way back to my mind, I think about how little I really need to feel good about the day. A Story from my girl about something the kids did, hubby making me laugh. I have said it before, the hum of the dryer and dishwasher put me in the best of moods.

The sooner that Real comes into my world, the better person I am and that is worth it all. Every bit of it...